Monday, July 14, 2008

Tensed about tense?

Is it worthy to talk about past? However painful, long drawn and overbearing like the morning commute in Bangalore, but when handled with patience past brings its share of smiles, tears, wisdom and lessons. Past has taught me the difference between love and lust, and how to stare back at love and lust at every crossroads in life. Importantly it has also taught me how to love unconditionally, how to surrender to universe without the feeling to loss, how to recover without pain, and much more. Every time I surrendered to the Universe, it gave me a better one the next time, but not necessarily a longer one.

If you are single, my life is an episode just like yours, come back often and share.
If you are married then it is like a movie of your past, but you can still come back for a quickie.
If your grandkids are running like cockroaches at home, then this is a re-run of your sunrise days in the afternoon.

All you folks catch up with what you've missed and what you are missing!! Being single is powerful and fabulous.

When future is not visible and present is uninteresting all that I have is my past to share with you. But nevertheless when present gets interesting the past will be on pause (men-o-pause). You can be my future, but nevertheless it doesnt hurt know my past and present.

Men may come and Men may go
But I go on forever....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantabulous....fantalicious....
fantastic..finally Indian Carey Bradshaw arrives..

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Indian gay Carey Bradshaw -- I like the way you draw parallels with my own city Bangalore and human feelings, why don't you explore Bradshaw's monologue style of writing as alternate to the current full on narration?(Nothing wrong with it- it's cool):)