Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pick-up line and 4th S!


A Pick-up line on the way to the boarding line

A little peep over the porcelain divider between us was enough to let him know my interest and orientation. He caught my eyes and returned the courtesy by watching my brave warrior. Here in Mumbai airport we were showcasing each other’s priced possession like kids. After the little exhibition we indulged in a casual conversation understand our backgrounds, personal and profession life and qualify our needs before we exchanged our numbers. The boarding call for Delhi flight separated us and the Peddar Road peda goes his way. He boards his flight and calls to let me know he got upgraded and I was his lucky charm! Even if it was a pick-up line, I felt it was fresh and made me feel good. Let’s see if the pick-up line gets an upgrade!

The 4th S: Shagg!

People enter restrooms in airports and train stations to Shit, Shave and Shower, but how about the 4th S?
He found a seat across from Mens room ready to stare at all emptied crotches that came out. His shades buried not just lust laden eyes but his face, and he looked at me as I walked out of the Mens room. There was no beating around the bush.  He asked me if I liked him, we made a conversation, he shut his laptop and now he wanted me to flash my drive.

We went back to the same place, but we couldn’t go beyond looking, feeling and touching. We came out of the loo and he says, “where were you hiding all this while (a cheesy one!)” and this milk Khoa insisted I change my flight and come with him to Goa! He said it would be a shame if we didn’t sleep together.Oh that was indeed Samantha from SF!
If only some be(ginn)ings had no itineraries, passports and boarding cards, and if only our bodies could fly like our hearts, our horniness would be termed as hunger and none would be called a Samantha!

So next time you are in an airport loo watch out for the 4th S and and pick-up lines (Lions? Loins?).

No comments: